This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Treatment of carbuncles by Bier's passive congestion method.J. Ceylon M. A. 1915; 12: 81
- Carbuncle and its treatment by magnesium sulphate.Brit. M. J. 1924; 1: 703
- The treatment of carbuncles by electrocoagulation.Clin. Med. 1925; 32: 308-311
- Circuminjection of autogenuous blood in the treatment of carbuncles.Arch. Surg. 1927; 14: 868-890
- Boils and carbuncles; their treatment by oxygen.Internat. Clin. 1930; 40: 1-7
- Bacteriophage in the injection treatment of carbuncles and allied superficial infections.Canad. M. A. J. 1934; 32: 24-29
- Roentgen treatment of carbuncles.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1935; 33: 71-74
- Therapy, cod liver oil.Indian M. Gaz. 1938; 74: 93-94
- Furuncles and carbuncles: prevention of general post-operative infection.California & West. Med. 1940; 53: 34-35
- Non-operative treatment.Virginia M. Monthly. 1941; 68: 163-165
- Surgical treatment of large carbuncles in diabetic and nondiabetic individuals, with report of 20 cases.Surgery. 1942; 11: 797-809
- Boils and carbuncles: treatment by x-rays.Indian M. Gaz. 1942; 77: 82-87
- The surgery of diabetes as it concerns gangrene of the lower extremities and carbuncles.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1930; 51: 700-704
☆Read before the Western Surgical Association at Chicago, Illinois, November 30, 1945.
© 1946 Published by Elsevier Inc.