This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Surgery of the Hand.J. B. Lippincott Co, Philadelphia1944
- Repair of tendons in fingers.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1918; 26: 103
- The rate of healing of tendons.Ann. Surg. 1941; 113: 424
- Primary repair of severed tendons; use of stainless steel wire.Am. J. Surg. 1940; 47: 502
- Division of the flexor tendons within the digital sheath.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1944; 78: 9-22
☆The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private ones of the writer, and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Navy Department or the Naval Service at large.
© 1946 Published by Elsevier Inc.