This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Jeep disease.South. M. J. 1944; 37: 103
- Pilonidal sinuses and cysts.Am. J. Surg. 1944; 65 (Quoted by Peterson, Paul and Ames, R. H.): 384
- Pilonidal cysts in the army.Am. J. Surg. 1942; 56 (Quoted by Picket, W. J. and Beatty, A. J.): 375
- Pilonidal cyst in the army.Am. J. Surg. 1942; 56 (Quoted by Picket, W. J. and Beatty, A. J.): 375
- The origin of pilonidal cysts.Ann. Surg. 1934; 99: 585
- The origin of pilonidal sinus.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1935; 60: 137
- An operation for pilonidal sinuses.Am. J. Surg. 1944; 63: 357
- Arch. Surg. 1944; 49: 316
- Practical Proctology.in: W. B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia1937: 512
- Pilonidal cysts and sinuses in the navy.U. S. Nav. M. Bull. 1943; 41: 1284
© 1946 Published by Elsevier Inc.