This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- 1.1. The plastic surgeon must evaluate and correct physiologic defects within the nose.
- 2.2. The septum, the turbinates, the cartilages of the nose and the nasal lining must be considered as a physiologic entity.
- 3.3. Cartilage grafts, bone grafts, mucous membrane or split skin grafts may be utilized when required.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Surgical treatment of nasal obstruction.Arch. Otol. 1944; 40: 198-202
- Congenital atresia of the posterior nares.Arch. Otol. 1945; 41: 261-271
- Reconstructive Surgery of the Nose.Nelson Loose Leaf Surgery. 1940; 8 (chap. II): 237-266
- Role of plastic surgery in the field of otolaryngology.Arch. Otol. 1944; 39: 518-520
- Reconstructive plastic surgery of the absent ear.Arch. Surg. 1944; 48: 53-72
- Reconstructive surgery of the nose in congenital deformity, injury and disease.Am. J. Surg. 1944; 65: 17-45
- Plastic surgery in reconstructing the partially absent nose.Ann. Otol., Rhinol. & Laryng. 1944; 53: 561-568
- Reparative plastic surgery of secondary cleft lip and nasal deformity.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1945; 80: 422-434
- Plastic surgery in nasal fractures.Am. J. Surg. 1945; 69: 144-154
- Plastic surgery in congenital deformities about the face.Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat Monthly. 1945; 24: 571-578
- Plastic surgery in congenital deformities about the face.Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat Monthly. 1946; 25: 25-33
- Plastic surgery in congenital deformities about the face.Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat Monthly. 1946; 25: 85-92
- A procedure for elevation of the nasal dorsum by transposition of lateral cartilages.Arch. Otol. 1945; 41: 214-215
- Sickle flap for nasal reconstruction.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1945; 80: 487-499
- Cartilage grafting.S. Clin. North America. 1944; 24: 404
- Reconstructive surgery of the nose.Ann. Otol., Rhinol. & Laryng. 1938; 47: 437-452
- On planning nasal surgery.Arch. Otol. 1943; 4: 37
- Traumatic deformities of the nasal septum.Ann. Otol., Rhinol. & Laryng. 1944; 53: 274-285
- The nasal septum: plastic repair of the deviated septum associated with a deformed tip.Arah. Otol. 1944; 40: 433
- Planning the reconstructive surgery.Surgery. 1944; 15: 1
- Film-cemented skin grafts.S. Clin. North America. 1944; 24: 281
☆Presented in conjunction with colored surgical motion pictures at the Los Angeles County Medical Association, October, 1945, and at the Harbor Branch of the Los Angeles County Medical Association, February, 1946.
© 1946 Published by Elsevier Inc.