This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A new anatomic approach in perineal prostatectomy.J. Urol. 1939; 41: 482-497
- Management of urethro-rectal fistula.J. Urol. 1944; 52: 61-62
- Repair of a recto-urethral fistula; report of case.J. Urol. 1934; 31: 833-834
- J. A. M. A. 1932; 98: 1542-1545
- Improvements in perineal prostatectomy permitting primary wound closure and healing without drainage.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1928; 47: 531-539
- The modern operation of plastic perineal prostatectomy.Tr. Am. Ass. Genito-Urin. Surg. 1937; 30: 265-279
- Perineal prostatectomy.J. Urol. 1940; 44: 821-834
- Recto-urethral fistula following perineal prostatectomy: report of four cases.J. Urol. 1941; 46: 699-706
- An operation for urethro-rectal fistula: report of three cases.Tr. Am. Ass. Genito-Urin. Surg. 1913; 8: 270
© 1946 Published by Elsevier Inc.