This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Traumatic fistula of the brachial artery and vein.Am. J. Surg. 1943; 62: 407-411
- Modern Surgery.in: 9th ed. W. B. Saunders, Philadelphia1926: 378-380
- Arterio-venous aneurysm of midbrain and retina, facial nerve and mental changes.Brain. 1943; 66: 163-203
- Arterio-venous aneurysm with unusual history.M. Bull. Vet. Adm. 1943; 20: 84-85
- Arterio-venous aneurysm of common femoral vessels with extreme dilatation of external iliac vein; case.Surgery. 1943; 14: 296-301
- Surgical treatment of acquired aneurysm and arterio-venous fistula of peripheral vessels. Review of 67 cases.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1943; 77: 462-470
© 1946 Published by Elsevier Inc.