Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Calcium deposits in the shoulder and subacromial bursitis.J. A. M. A. 1941; 116: 2477-2482
- The supraspinatus syndrome. Symptomatology, pathology and repair.J. A. M. A. 1941; 117: 422
- The Shoulder. Rupture of the Supraspinatus Tendon and Other Lesions in or about the Subacromial Bursa.Thomas Todd Co, Boston1934
- Calcification of the tendon cuff of the shoulder.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1945; 80: 337-345
- Calcific deposits in the shoulder.New York State J. Med. 1944; 44: 2231-2235
- Lesions of the musculotendinous cuff of the shoulder. III. Observations on the pathology, course and treatment of calcific deposits. 1946; 124: 354-362
- Muscular and Tendinous Defects at the Shoulder.in: J. W. Edwards, Ann Arbor1944: 343-358
- The Treatment of Injuries to the Shoulder. Regional Orthopaedic Surgery and Fundamental Orthopaedic Problems.J. W. Edwards, Ann Arbor1947
- Lesions of the musculotendinous cuff of the shoulder. I. The exposure and treatment of tears with retraction.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1944; 26: 31-51
- Lesions of the musculotendinous cuff of the shoulder. II. Differential diagnosis of rupture.J. A. M. A. 1945; 128: 563-568
- Dislocation of the shoulder.J. A. M. A. 1931; 96: 337-340