This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Cysts, sinuses and fistulas of dermatologic interest.J. A. M. A. 1947; 135: 607-612
- Epidermoid cysts in the region of the rectum and anus, a report of four cases.Brit. J. Surg. 1950; 37: 303-306
- Keratoma: a lesion often mistaken for sebaceous cyst.S. Clin. North America. 1930; 10: 127-130
- Neoplastic Diseases: a Treatise on Tumors.in: 4th ed. W. B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia1940: 1042-1072
- Presacral dermoids.Am. J. Surg. 1934; 23: 30-35
- A Textbook of Pathology; Pathologic Anatomy in Its Relation to the Causes, Pathogenesis and Clinical Manifestations of Disease. W. B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia1945
- Studies on Tumour Formation.C. V. Mosby Co, St. Louis1950
- Tumors ventral to the sacrum.Ann. Surg. 1938; 107: 96-106
- Pathology of Tumours.C. V. Mosby Co, St. Louis1948
© 1953 Published by Elsevier Inc.