Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
- Carcinoma of esophagus.Ann. Surg. 1952; 135: 697
- Benign intramural tumors and cysts of esophagus.J. Thoracic Surg. 1951; 21: 470
- Surgical treatment of traumatic esophageal perforation.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1952; 94: 337
- Congenital atresia of the esophagus.J. Thoracic Surg. 1951; 21: 460
- The experimental replacement of portions of the esophagus by a plastic tube.Ann. Surg. 1952; 135: 337
Pate, J. W. and Sawyer, P. N. Freeze-dried aortic grafts: preliminary report of experimental evaluation. In press.
- New methods in preserving bone, skin, and blood vessels.Postgrad. Med. 1952; 12: 239
☆The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private ones of the writers and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the views of the Navy Department or the naval service at large.