This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
- 1.1. A case of gastric carcinoma is reported which was cured by partial resection of the stomach.
- 2.2. A second gastric carcinoma developed in the remaining portion of the stomach seventeen years later and a palliative resection was done.
- 3.3. A brief consideration of the gastric carcinoma problem is presented.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Gastric carcinoma. A comparative review of the origin, diagnosis and end-results in 583 patients.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1947; 84: 481-489
- Multiple carcinomas; case.in: Proc. Staff Meet., Mayo Clin.18. 1943: 193-199
- Carcinoma of the stomach: review of 406 cases seen from 1940–1945: operability, resectability and curability.Gastroenterology. 1952; 22: 64-79
- The gastric cancer problem.in: Surg. Clinics North America. W. B. Saunders, Philadelphia1952: 587-598
- Carcinoma of the stomach.in: Surg. Clinics North America. W. B. Saunders, Philadelphia1952: 1425-1438
- Fourteen-year survival following partial gastrectomy for pyloric carcinoma.J. Internat. Coll. Surgeons. 1950; 14: 524-526
- End results for gastric cancer; 2,891 cases.Internat. Abstr. Surg. 1951; 93: 313-331
- A statistical study of 1,405 cases of cancer of the stomach.Brit. J. Surg. 1947; 34: 379-385
- Multiple carcinomas; case with 5 primary separate malignant lesions treated by total transthoracic gastrectomy.Surgery. 1946; 19: 229-236
- Carcinoma of the stomach: 10 year survey (1936–1945 inclusive) of early and late results of surgical treatment at Univ. of Minnesota Hospital.J. A. M. A. 1947; 135: 262-267
- Carcinoma of the stomach.Brit. M. J. 1952; 1: 287-292
© 1953 Published by Elsevier Inc.