This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Gall stone ileus associated with diverticulitis of the colon.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1948; 60: 86
- Gall stone intestinal obstruction.Ann. Surg. 1950; 131: 225
- Intestinal obstruction from gall stones.Ann. Surg. 1942; 115: 721
- Intestinal obstruction due to perforation of the gallbladder.Surgery. 1947; 21: 110
- Ingested foreign bodies in the G-I tract.Arch. Surg. 1928; 36: 66
- Foreign bodies in the intestine.Ann. Surg. 1927; 85: 575
- Foreign bodies in the intestinal tract.Arch. Surg. 1947; 35: 441
- Mechanical intestinal obstruction.New York State J. Med. 1947; 47: 2605
- The clinical manifestations of nonmetallic perforating intestinal foreign bodies.Ann. Surg. 1927; 86: 928
- Perforations of the intestine by ingested foreign bodies.Am. J. Surg. 1941; 53: 393
- Intestinal Obstructions.Charles C Thomas, Springfield, Ill1942
© 1953 Published by Elsevier Inc.