This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Composite operation.Am. J. Obst. & Gynec. 1937; 34: 815
- Operative Gynecology.6th ed. C. V. Mosby Co, St. Louis1948
- Total colpocleisis for pelvic eventration.Surg., Gynec. & Obst. 1951; 92: 321-324
- Ureteral injury during gynecologic surgery.West. J. Surg. 1943; 51: 305-324
- Enterocele (an analysis of 52 cases).Am. J. Obst. & Gynec. 1950; 60: 324-332
- New vaginal-abdominal hysterectomy with special knife.West. J. Surg. 1950; 58: 227-228
- New knife for cervical cancer.J. M. Soc. New Jersey. 1949; 46: 345
- Electric cautery vs. Sturmdorf operation.J.A.M.A. 1926; 87: 1695
© 1955 Published by Elsevier Inc.