This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The treatment of primary tuberculosis in children.Postgrad. Med. 1954; 16: 422
- Hematogenous tuberculosis in children.Am. J. Dis. Child. 1935; 50: 84-103
- The prognosis of tuberculous meningitis.Am. Rev. Tuberc. 1952; 65: 168
- Tuberculous meningitis in children.M. Clin. North America. 1953; 37: 345-362
- The course of pulmonary tuberculosis during longterm, single drug (isoniazid) therapy.Am. Rev. Tuberc. 1954; 70: 228-257
- Endobronchial tuberculosis in children.Dis. of Chest. 1952; 22: 380
- Course and prognosis of tuberculosis in children.J.A.M.A. 1950; 9: 623-632
☆This study was aided by grants from the committee on Medical Research of the American Trudeau Society, medical section of the National Tuberculosis Association; from the Division of Research Grants and Fellowships of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service; from Parke, Davis and Company.
© 1955 Published by Elsevier Inc.