Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
- Studies of catecholamine excretion by children with neural tumors.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1962; 22: 126
- Urinary excretion of norepinephrine, epinephrine and 3-methoxy-4-hydroxymandelic acid by children with neuroblastoma.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1961; 21: 321
- The value of serial catecholamine determinations in children with neuroblastoma: report of a case.Pediatrics. 1962; 30: 241
☆This investigation was supported by research grants C-6312 and A-2504, Research Career Program Award CA-K3-14,289 and training grant 2A-5277, National Institutes of Health, U. S. Public Health Service. Presented in part at Tenth International Congress of Pediatrics, Lisbon, Portugal, Sept. 9–15, 1962 and at Surgical Section Meeting, American Academy of Pediatrics, Chicago, Illinois, October 27–28, 1962.