This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- An improved method of intra-arterial infusion in the treatment of solid tumors by metabolite-antimetabolite therapy.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1964; 118: 555
- Regional arterial chemotherapy of cancer of the head and neck.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1962; 115: 478
- Cancer chemotherapy by prolonged arterial infusion.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1964; 118: 3
- Measurement of blood flow and volume in the forearm of man; with notes on the theory of indicator-dilution and on production of turbulence, hemolysis and vasodilation by intravascular injection.J. Clin. Invest. 1954; 33: 402
☆Supported in part by grants from the American Cancer Society, Kentucky Division.
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.