This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Multiple primary malignant neoplasms. I. Introduction and presentation of data. II. Tumors of different organs. III. Tumors of multicentric origin.Cancer. 1961; 144: 221
- Experimental production of carcinoma with cigarette tar.Cancer Res. 1953; 13: 855
- Smoking and cancer of the mouth, pharynx and larynx.J.A.M.A. 1965; 191: 107
- Incidence and significance of multiple primary malignant neoplasms.Ann. New York Acad. Sc. 1964; 114: 886
- Carcinoma of the gingiva.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1957; 105: 145
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.