This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Radical preoperative roentgen therapy in primarily inoperable advanced cancers of the head and neck.Radiology. 1959; 73: 845
- Radical surgery after intensive high-energy irradiation.Arch. Surg. 1963; 86: 534
- The contribution of supervoltage roentgenotherapy to the integration of radiation and surgery in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.Cancer. 1962; 15: 566
- Metastasis in Cervical lymph nodes from oropharyngeal carcinoma.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1963; 90: 990
- The place of radiotherapy in the treatment of cancer of the larynx.Brit. M. J. 1961; 5240: 1639
- Planned combinations of surgery and radiation in treatment of advanced primary head and neck cancer.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1957; 77: 397
- Cancer of the larynx: laryngectomy after radiotherapy.in: 5th ed. Proc. Roy. Soc. Med.49. 1956: 73
- Combined therapy: irradiation and surgery for advanced cancer of the laryngopharynx.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1963; 90: 1023
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.