This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Fifteen cases of immediate reconstruction of mandibular defects with autogenous bone chip grafts are described. The results were gratifying and there were few complications. This modified technic may prove to be a practical method of immediate cosmetic reconstruction after mandibular resection.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Results of surgical treatment of cancer of the tongue.Surgery. 1956; 39: 49
- Methods and results of treatment of cancer of the floor of the mouth.in: Symposium on Cancer of the Head and Neck. Proceedings of the Scientific Session, American Cancer Society, Inc., Annual Meeting, 1957, New York, New YorkOctober 28–29, 1957
- Neck dissection.Cancer. 1951; 4: 441
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.