This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Presented are two cases of mandibular osteogenic sarcoma in women beyond middle age, one of primarily osteoblastic type and the other histologically mixed. Short term follow-up only is presented. Review of the literature of this unusual lesion is also presented.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Osteosarcoma of the mandible.J. Oral Surg. 1963; 21: 42
- Osteogenic sarcoma of the mandible; a method of treatment.Am. J. Surg. 1960; 100: 613
- Osteogenic sarcoma of the mandible.Brit. J. Surg. 1959; 47: 226
- Bone sarcoma. Report of an interesting case.Oral Surg. 1961; 14: 981
- Osteogenic sarcoma of the mandible. Problems associated with its diagnosis and treatment.Oral Surg. 1962; 15: 129
- Osteogenic sarcoma of the mandible; report of a case.J. Oral Surg. 1955; 13: 254
- The clinical course of mandibular osteogenic sarcoma.Oral Surg. 1963; 16: 769
- Osteogenic sarcoma of the jaws and facial bones.Am. J. Surg. 1958; 96: 496
- Osteogenic sarcoma of the jaw.Oral Surg. 1957; 10: 1156
- Neoplasms of Bone.in: Paul B. Hoeber, Inc, New York1960: 270
- Tumors and Tumorous Conditions of Bone and Joints.in: Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1958: 266
- Tumors of Bone.in: ed. 3. J.B. Lippincott Co, Philadelphia1949: 204
- Oral Pathology.in: ed. 5. C.V. Mosby Co, St. Louis1960: 1000
- Metastatic carcinoma of the mandible.J. Am. Dent. A. 1941; 28: 707
- Osteogenic sarcoma: a critical analysis of 430 cases.J. Bone & Joint Surg. 1957; 39A: 741
© 1965 Published by Elsevier Inc.