Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
- Trypsin, trypsinogen and trypsin inhibitor in human pancreatic juice.Am. J. Med. 1960; 29: 424
- The protein composition of human pancreatic juice.J. Biol. Chem. 1967; 242: 281
- Chirurgie du pancreas.Masson et Cie, Paris1967
- Physiology of the human pancreas.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1967; 107: 97
- Surgery of Biliary Passages and the Pancreas.D. Van Nostrand & Co, New York1965
- Intubation of the pancreatic duct in the human.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med.76. 1951: 113
- Isolation from beef pancreas of crystalline trypsinogen, trypsin, a pancreatic trypsin inhibitor and an inhibitortrypsin compound.J. Gen. Physiol. 1936; 19: 991
- Trasylol in acute pancreatitis.Am. J. Digest. Dis. 1967; 12: 409
- A trial of “Trasylol” in the treatment of acute pancreatitis.South African M. J. 1963; 37: 1072
- Report on Enzyme Commission. International Union of Biochemistry. I.U.B. Symposium series. vol. 20. Pergamon Press, Oxford1961
- The protein of bovine pancreatic juice.J. Biol. Chem. 1958; 223: 344
Murat, J. E. and White, T. T. Pancreatitis and renal failure. In preparation.
- Injuries to the pancreas following operations on the right kidney.Charlotte M. J. 1917; 76: 33
- Occult injury to the pancreas following splenectomy.Surgery. 1951; 29: 852
- On acute affectations of the pancreas following gastric resection for ulcer or cancer, and the possibilities of avoiding them.Acta. chir. scandinav. 1944; 98: 1
- Acute postoperative pancreatitis.New England J. Med. 1953; 248: 445
- Postoperative pancreatitis.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1956; 102: 139
- Acute pancreatitis following choledochotomy.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1957; 105: 706
- The common bile duct in pancreatitis.Am. Surgeon. 1967; 33: 524
- Postoperative acute pancreatitis and lower nephron syndrome.J.A.M.A. 1951; 147: 1654
- Acute distension of the afferent loop after Polya gastrectomy.Brit. M. J. 1956; 1: 1334
- Pancreatitis.Ann. Roy. Coll. Surgeons England. 1954; 15: 220
- Pancreatic fat necrosis following subtotal thyroidectomy.J.A.M.A. 1933; 1002: 1594
- Acute haemorrhagic necrosis of the pancreas of the dog and its suppression with Trasylol.Canad. J. Surg. 1966; 9: 415
- Pancreatitis, current therapy.New England J. Med. 1963; 268: 1065
Nardi, G.L. Personal communication, 1965.
- Pancreatitis.Williams & Wilkins Co, Baltimore1966
☆This work was supported in part by U.S.P.H.S. Grants AM-05277 and AM-11458. A portion of this research was carried out through the Clinical Research Center Facility of the University of Washington, supported by N.I.H. Grant FR-37.
☆☆Presented at the Eighth Annual Meeting of the Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, Atlantic City, New Jersey, June 17 and 18, 1967.