This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The use of staplers in anatomical side-to-side and function end-to-end enteroanastomosis.Surgery. 1968; 64: 948
- Enteroanastomosis with an automatic instrument.Surgery. 1966; 59: 270
- Anterior resection: side to end anastomosis.in: Atlas of Surgical Operations. vol II. Macmillan, New York1967
© 1972 Published by Elsevier Inc.