This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Section of the intestine for the removal of a gallstone.NY State J Med. 1891; 53: 520
- Transduodenal sphincteroplasty for recurrent pancreatitis.Ann Surg. 1952; 136: 937
- Treatment of recurrent pancreatitis by transduodenal sphincteroplasty and exploration of the pancreatic duct.N Engl J Med. 1960; 262: 643
- Sphincteroplasty (not sphincterotomy) in the treatment of biliary tract disease.Surg Clin North Am. 1973; 63: 1123
- Choledochoduo-denostomy. An unjustly maligned surgical procedure.Am J Surg. 1970; 119: 45
- Gallbladder and extrahepatic biliary system.in: Schwartz SI Principles of Surgery. McGraw Hill, New York1969: 1077
© 1975 Published by Elsevier Inc.