Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
- Clinical experience with hepatic adenomas.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1972; 134: 415
- Tumors of the liver and intrahepatic bile ducts.in: Atlas of Tumor Pathology. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Washington, DC1958 (section VII, fascicle 25)
- Spontaneous rupture of hepatic adenoma.Br J Surg. 1969; 56: 633
- Massive hemoperitoneum from rupture of benign hepatocellular adenoma.Surgery. 1973; 73: 181
- Spontaneous rupture of the liver caused by hepatomas.Surgery. 1973; 74: 715
- Regeneration of human liver after major hepatectomy.Surgery. 1962; 52: 617
- Results in 107 hepatic lobectomies with a preliminary report on the use of a clamp to reduce blood loss.Ann Surg. 1973; 177: 413
- Major hepatic resection: diagnostic techniques and metabolic problems.Surgery. 1963; 54: 56
- Radical right hepatic lobectomy for hepatoblastoma in infancy. Five year survival.NY State J Med. 1972; 72: 2083
- Liver resection.J R Coll Surg Edinb. 1972; 17: 154
- Metabolism before and after hepatic lobectomy for cancer.Arch Surg. 1960; 80: 685
- A study of the postoperative course after hepatic lobectomy.Ann Surg. 1971; 173: 800
- Enzyme and function changes after extensive liver resection in man.Ann Surg. 1969; 169: 111
- Metabolic changes following major hepatic resection.Ann Surg. 1969; 169: 102
Fitts WT Jr: Personal communication, November 3, 1972.
☆This work was supported by the Veterans Administration Hospital, Denver, Colorado; by grants Ai-AM-08898 and AM-07772 from the National Institutes of Health; and by grants RR-00051 and RR-00069 from the General Clinical Research Centers Program of the Division of Research Resources, National Institutes of Health.