Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Detailed comparison of regional and general anesthesia for carotid endarterectomy.Am J Surg. 1986; 152: 691-694
- Local anesthesia in carotid endarterectomy: an alternative method.Isr J Med Sci. 1985; 21: 511-513
- Carotid endarterectomy in the awake patient.Am J Surg. 1985; 150: 159-165
- Perioperative hypertension in patients undergoing carotid endarterectomy: shorter duration under regional block anesthesia.Circulation. 1986; 74: 11-14
- One hundred consecutive carotid reconstructions: local versus general anesthesia.Am J Surg. 1983; 145: 477-482
- Intraoperative local anesthetic injection of the carotid sinus nerve. A prospective, randomized study.Am J Surg. 1986; 152: 695-699
- Control of hypertension following carotid endarterectomy.Am Surg. 1986; 52: 581-584