This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pancreatitis and the biliary tree: the continuing problem.Am J Surg. 1988; 155: 10-17
- Epidemiology and outcome of acute pancreatitis.Br J Surg. 1987; 74: 398-401
- Variation in the annual incidence of primary acute pancreatitis in Nottingham 1969–1974.Lancet. 1975; 2: 967-969
- Acute pancreatitis: a lethal disease of increasing incidence.Gut. 1985; 26: 724-729
© 1989 Published by Elsevier Inc.