Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Special report: consensus conference III.J Am Coll Surg. 2009; 209: 504-520
- Image-detected breast cancer: state of the art diagnosis and treatment.J Am Coll Surg. 2005; 201: 586-597
- Official consensus statement of percutaneous needle biopsy for image detected breast abnormalities.Accessed December 5, 2006)
- Stereotactic core biopsy reduces the reexcision rate and the cost of mammographically detected cancer.J Surg Res. 1998; 78: 23-26
- Quality assurance initiative at one institution for minimally invasive breast biopsy as the initial diagnostic technique.J Am Coll Surg. 2009; 208: 75-78
- Where's the outrage?.J Am Coll Surg. 2009; 208: 78-79
Edge SB, Ottesen RA, Lepisto EM, et al. Surgical biopsy to diagnose breast cancer adversely affects outcomes of breast cancer care: finding from the National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Presented at: San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium; San Antonio, TX; 2005.
- Home page)Accessed February 23, 2010) (
- Accessed February 23, 2010)
- Analysis of ophthalmology workforce and delivery of emergency department eye care in Florida.Arch Ophthalmol. 2009; 127: 1522-1527
- Tests for linear trends in proportions and frequencies.Biometrics. 1955; 11: 375-386
- Comparative effectiveness of core-needle biopsies and open surgical biopsy for the diagnosis of breast lesions.Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD2009
- Breast biopsy patterns and outcomes in Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results-Medicare data.Cancer. 2009; 115: 716-724
- Reply to: “Minimally invasive breast biopsy.”.J Am Coll Surg. 2009; 209: 289
- Does preoperative core needle biopsy increase surgical site infections in breast cancer surgery?.Surg Infect (Larchmt). 2009; 10: 317-321