Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rupture of the stomach from blunt abdominal trauma.J Trauma. 1975; 15: 177-183
- Gastric rupture from blunt abdominal trauma.J Trauma. 1987; 27: 887-891
- Gastric perforation secondary to blunt trauma in children.J Trauma. 1975; 15: 187-189
- Seat-belt stomach transection in association with “chance” vertebral fracture.Br J Surg. 1987; 74: 397
- Gastric rupture due to seat-belt injury.Br J Surg. 1982; 69: 436-437
- Gastric rupture as a result of blunt trauma.Am Surg. 1977; 43: 229-233
- Gastric rupture resulting from blunt abdominal trauma and requiring gastric resection.J Trauma. 1999; 47: 410-412
- The Injury Severity Score.J Trauma. 1974; 14: 187-196