Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
- Accumulation of lipoproteins containing apo B in the aorta of cholesterol-fed cynomolgus monkeys.Atherosclerosis. 1982; 43: 329-339
- Apoprotein B quantitation in Rhesus and cynomolgus monkey atherosclerotic lesions.Atherosclerosis. 1984; 50: 241-252
- Effects of hypertension on the permeability of fibrinogen and low density lipoprotein in the coronary artery of rabbits: immunoelectron-microscopic study.Atherosclerosis. 1983; 49: 267-276
- Moore S Vascular injury and atherosclerosis. Dekker Publishing, New York-Basel1981: 1-24
- A study of the immunohistochemical localization of serum lipoproteins and other plasma proteins in human atherosclerotic lesions.Exp Mol Pathol. 1965; 4: 465-479
- Insoluble “fibrin” in human intima: quantitative studies on the relationship between insoluble “fibrin”, soluble fibrinogen and low density lipoprotein.Atherosclerosis. 1976; 23: 19-39
- The identification of fibrinopeptide B as a chemotactic agent derived from human fibrinogen.Br J Haematol. 1974; 27: 669-677
- Chemotaxis for human monocytes by fibrinogen-derived peptides.Br J Haematol. 1976; 32: 507-513
- Development of intimal lesions after leukocyte migration into the vascular wall.Am J Pathol. 1989; 135: 835-846
†This work was supported by the Specialized Center of Research (SCOR) in Atherosclerosis, NHLBI Grant HL 15062, from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, Bethesda, Maryland. Mr. Singh is supported by a University of Chicago Richter Research Award and the Pritzker School of Medicine Research Fellowship, Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Kadowaki is supported by an American College of Surgeons Scholarship, Chicago, Illinois, and a Research Training Grant for Surgical Scientists from the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Research Science Award (grant T32HL07665), Bethesda, Maryland.
*This work was awarded the 1990 Allastair B. Karmody Award for Medical Students. Mr. Singh is the recipient of the award.
**Presented at the 18th Annual Meeting of the Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery, Palm Desert, California, March 7–11, 1990.