This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Gastrointestinal complications after cardiopulmonary bypass.Surgery. 1982; 92: 392-400
- Cholescintigraphy in the critically ill.Am J Surg. 1988; 155: 727-729
- Tc99m Diisopropyl-iminodiacetic acid (DISIDA): The best overall cholescintigraphic radionuclide for the evaluation of hepatobiliary disorders.J Nucl Med. 1980; 21 (abstr): 18
- Essentials of nuclear medicine imaging.in: 2nd ed. Grune and Stratton, New York, NY1986: 236
- Role of cholecystokinetic agents in 99mTc IDA cholescintigraphy.Semin Nucl Med. 1982; 11: 186
© 1990 Reed Publishing USA. Published by Elsevier Inc.