Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
- The etiology of leg ulcers and their treatment by resection of the popliteal vein.J Int de Chir. 1948; 8: 937-967
- Duplex scanning in the assessment of deep venous incompetence.J Vasc Surg. 1986; 4: 237-242
- Quantification of venous reflux by means of duplex scanning.J Vasc Surg. 1989; 10: 670-677
- Quantification of venous valvular reflux with duplex ultrasound scanning.J Vasc Surg. 1989; 10: 425-431
- Reporting standards in venous disease.J Vasc Surg. 1988; 8: 172-181
- Ascending and descending phlebography.in: Bergan JJ Kistner RL Atlas of venous surgery. 1st ed. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1992: 95-104
- A method of performing descending venography.J Vasc Surg. 1986; 4: 464-468
- Assessment of deep venous incompetence: a prospective study comparing duplex scanning with descending phlebography.Angiology. 1990; 41: 463-468
Neglen P, Raju S. Should duplex Doppler scanning replacedescending phlebography as the “gold standard” in evaluation of venous reflux? J Vasc Surg. (In press).
- Descending phlebography: a comparison of three methods and an assessment of the normal range of deep vein reflux.J Cardiovasc Surg. 1986; 27: 27-30
- The distribution of valves in the femoral, external iliac, and common iliac veins and their relationship to varicose veins.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1952; 95: 537-542
- The valves of the external iliac, femoral and upper third of the popliteal veins.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1951; 92: 453-455
- The mechanism of venous valve closure.Arch Surg. 1990; 125: 617-619
- Standing versus supine positioning in venous reflux evaluation.J Vasc Tech. 1991; 15: 321-324
*This work was supported by grants from the Garfield-King PeripheralVascular Fund and the Straub Pacific Health Foundation.
**Presented at the 20th Annual Meeting of the Society for ClinicalVascular Surgery, Orlando, Florida, March 25–29, 1992