Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Surgery
- Infection in arterial reconstruction with synthetic grafts.Ann Surg. 1972; 176: 321-333
- Synthetic vascular graft infections. I. Graft infections.Surgery. 1983; 6: 733-746
- Surgery of the infected aortic graft.in: Bergan JJ Yao JST Surgery of the aorta and its body branches. Grune & Stratton, New York1979: 521-533
- Diagnosis and management of infected prosthetic aortic grafts.Surgery. 1991; 110: 805-813
- A modified classification and approach to the management of infections involving peripheral arterial prosthetic grafts.J Vasc Surg. 1988; 8: 147-153
- A modified method for management of prosthetic graft infections involving an anastomosis to the common femoral artery.J Vasc Surg. 1990; 11: 485-492
- Infrainguinal anastomotic arterial graft infections treated by selective graft preservation.Ann Surg. 1992; 216: 74-79
- Management of sepsis involving expanded polytetrafluoroethylene grafts for hemodialysis access.Surgery. 1980; 87: 445-450
- Differential effects of a gram-negative and a gram-positive infection on autogenous and prosthetic grafts.J Vasc Surg. 1990; 11: 339-347
- Successful management of prosthetic graft infection with continuous povidone-iodine irrigation.Arch Surg. 1981; 116: 716-720
- Why remove an infected aortofemoral graft?.Can J Surg. 1983; 26: 330-331
Calligaro KD, DeLaurentis DA, Schwartz ML, Savarese RP,Veith FJ. Are gram-negative bacteria a contraindication to selective preservation of infected prosthetic arterial grafts? J Vasc Surg (in press).
- Fate of the exposed saphenous vein graft.Am J Surg. 1990; 160: 149-150
- Rotational muscle flaps: a new technique for covering infected vascular grafts.J Vasc Surg. 1989; 9: 42-48
- Mortality and limb loss with infected infrainguinal bypass grafts.J Vasc Surg. 1987; 5: 566-571
- Autogenous tissue reconstruction in the management of infected prosthetic grafts.Surgery. 1970; 85: 82-92
- Vascular prosthetic infections: collected experience and results of treatment.Surgery. 1977; 81: 335-352
- Expanded microporous polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) grafts in contaminated wounds: experimental and clinical study.J Trauma. 1983; 23: 1030-1033
*This work was supported by the John F. Connelly Foundation, theJames Hilton Manning and Emma Austin Manning Foundation, the Anna S. Brown Trust, and New York Institute for Vascular Studies.
‡Presented at the 20th Annual Meeting of the Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery, Orlando, Florida, March 25–29, 1992.