Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Treatment of lymph node-negative, oestrogen-receptor-positive breast cancer: long-term findings from National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project randomized clinical trials.Lancet. 2004; 364: 858-868
- Gene expression and benefit of chemotherapy in women with node-negative, estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 3726-3734
- Association between standard clinical and pathologic characteristics and the 21-gene recurrence score in breast cancer patients.Cancer. 2008; 112: 731-736
- A multigene assay to predict recurrence of tamoxifen-treated, node-negative breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 2817-2826
- Prospective multicenter study of the impact of the 21-gene recurrence score assay on medical oncologist and patient adjuvant breast cancer treatment selection.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 577
Erb C, Fox KR, Patel M, et al. Evaluation of practice patterns in the treatment of node-negative, hormone-receptor positive breast cancer patients with the use of the Oncotype DX assay at the University of Pennsylvania. Abstract [no. 3082] presented at The 2007 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, San Antonio, TX, December 13 to 16, 2007.