Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Teaching surgical skills—changes in the wind.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 2664-2669
- A ten-year analysis of surgical education research.Am J Surg. 2000; 180: 58-61
- Trends in study methods used in undergraduate medical education research, 1969-2007.JAMA. 2007; 298: 1038-1045
- Funding medical education research: opportunities and issues.Acad Med. 2004; 79: 918-924
- Costs and funding for published medical education research.JAMA. 2005; 294: 1052-1057
- Research priorities in surgical simulation for the 21st century.Am J Surg. 2012; 203: 49-53
- Surgical education research: an IDEAL Proposition.Ann Surg. 2014; ([Epub ahead of print])
- A research agenda for gastrointestinal and endoscopic surgery.Surg Endosc. 2007; 21: 1518-1525
Dalkey NC. The Delphi Method: An Experimental Study of Group Opinion. 1969.
- Consensus methods: characteristics and guidelines for use.Am J Public Health. 1984; 74: 979-983
- Gazing into the Oracle: The Delphi Method and its Application to Social Policy and Public Health.Jessica Kingsley, London1996
- Physician ratings of appropriate indications for six medical and surgical procedures.Am J Public Health. 1986; 76: 766-772
- Overuse and underuse of diagnostic upper gastrointestinal endoscopy in various clinical settings.Int J Qual Health Care. 1999; 11: 301-308
- Top ten biotechnologies for improving health in developing countries.Nat Genet. 2002; 32: 229-232
- Management of the injured patient: identification of research topics for systematic review using the delphi technique.J Trauma. 2003; 54: 595-601
Dr Sevdalis is affiliated with the Imperial Patient Safety Translational Research Center (www.cpssq.org), which is funded by the UK's National Institute for Health Research.
There were no relevant financial relationships or any sources of support in the form of grants, equipment, or drugs.