Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Early subspecialization and perceived competence in surgical training: are residents ready?.J Am Coll Surg. 2013; 216 (discussion 771-3): 764-771
- General surgery and fellowship training: opinions of surgical intern applicants and fellowship directors.Surgery. 2000; 127: 14-18
- Multifaceted longitudinal study of surgical resident education, quality of life, and patient care before and after July 2011.J Surg Educ. 2013; 70: 769-776
- Fellowship training: need and contributions.Surg Clin North Am. 2016; 96: 47-57
- A longitudinal analysis of the general surgery workforce in the United States, 1981-2005.Arch Surg. 2008; 143 (discussion 351): 345-350
- Surgical case logging habits and attitudes: a multispecialty survey of residents.J Surg Educ. 2016; 73: 474-481
- General surgery resident case logs: do they accurately reflect resident experience?.J Surg Educ. 2015; 72 (e178–83)