- •This was an analysis of treatment decisions based on genetic mutations in breast cancer.
- •The study was a retrospective review.
- •There was a higher than expected percentage of risk reduction surgery in the mutation of unknown clinical significance.
- •Patients in the Pacific Northwest chose radiographic surveillance over surgery more than other regions.
- •Surgeons must help patients understand the difference between pathogenic mutations and variants of unknown significance.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'