Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Assessment of general surgery resident study habits and use of the TrueLearn question bank for American Board of Surgery In-Training exam preparation.Am J Surg. 2019 Sep; 218 (PubMed PMID: 30890262. Epub 2019/03/21. eng): 653-657
- Assessment of technical and nontechnical skills in surgical residents.Am J Surg. 2016 Nov; 212 (PubMed PMID: 27371379. Epub 2016/10/25. eng): 1011-1019
- What Embodies an Effective Surgical Educator? A Grounded Theory Analysis of Resident Opinion. Surgery.2020 Jul 1 (PubMed PMID: 32622473. Epub 2020/07/06. eng)
- Disparities between resident and attending surgeon perceptions of intraoperative teaching.Am J Surg. 2011 Mar; 201 (discussion 9. PubMed PMID: 21367384. Epub 2011/03/04. eng): 385-389
- Faculty development in assessment: the missing link in competency-based medical education.Acad Med : J Ass Am Med Colleges. 2011 Apr; 86 (PubMed PMID: 21346509. Epub 2011/02/25. eng): 460-467
- Development of a peer review of operative teaching process and assessment tool.Am J Surg. 2021; 221: 263-269
- Perioperative feedback in surgical training: a systematic review.Am J Surg. 2017 Jul; 214 (PubMed PMID: 28082010. Epub 2017/01/14. eng): 117-126