- •Faculty use distinct terminology when describing high vs low entrustment level behaviors.
- •Topic modeling can discriminate between surgical EPA entrustment levels.
- •Topics generated by LDA map coherently to EPA entrustment levels.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Entrustable professional activities: the future of competency-based education in surgery may already Be here.Ann Surg. 2019; 269: 407-408https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0000000000003153
- Entrustable professional activities in general surgery: development and implementation.J Surg Educ. 2019; 76: 1174-1186https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsurg.2019.04.003
- Implementation of entrustable professional activities into a general surgery residency.J Surg Educ. February 8, 2020; (Published online)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsurg.2020.01.012
- Topicmodels: an R package for fitting topic models.J Stat Software. 2011; 40: 1-30https://doi.org/10.18637/jss.v040.i13
- Modeling virtual organizations with Latent Dirichlet Allocation: a case for natural language processing.Neural Network. 2014; 58: 38-49https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neunet.2014.05.008
Cambria E, White B. Jumping NLP Curves: A Review of Natural Language Processing Research. :10.
- Latent dirichlet allocation.J Mach Learn Res. 2003; 3: 993-1022
- Text mining with R.https://www.tidytextmining.com/Date accessed: April 7, 2020
- Text mining infrastructure in R.J Stat Software. 2008; 25: 1-54https://doi.org/10.18637/jss.v025.i05
- LexRank: graph-based lexical centrality as salience in text summarization.J Artif Intell Res. 2004; 22: 457-479https://doi.org/10.1613/jair.1523
- TextRank: bringing order into texts.Proc 2004 Conf Empir Methods Nat Lang Process. July 2004: 404-411 (Published online)