- •The most common sites for lymph node (LN) metastases in right ACC are para-caval LN.
- •The most common sites for LN metastases in left ACC are para-aortic and renal-hilar LN.
- •Further studies are needed to define the boundaries of therapeutic lymphadenectomy.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comparison between functional and non-functional adrenocortical carcinoma.Surgery. 2020; 167: 216-223
- Lymphadenectomy for adrenocortical carcinoma: is there a therapeutic benefit?.Ann Surg Oncol. 2016; 23: 708-713
- Surgical management of adrenocortical tumours.Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2014 May; 10 (PubMed PMID: 24637859. Epub 2014/03/19): 282-292
- Positive lymph nodes in adrenocortical carcinoma: what does it mean?.World J Surg. 2021; 45: 188-194
- Evaluation, staging, and surgical management for adrenocortical carcinoma: an update from the SSO endocrine and head and neck disease site working group.Ann Surg Oncol. 2018 Nov; 25 (PubMed PMID: 30229419. Epub 2018/09/20): 3460-3468
- Impact of lymphadenectomy on the oncologic outcome of patients with adrenocortical carcinoma.Ann Surg. 2012 Feb; 255 (PubMed PMID: 22143204. Epub 2011/12/07): 363-369
- Patterns of lymph node recurrence in adrenocortical carcinoma: possible implications for primary surgical treatment.Ann Surg Oncol. 2019 Feb; 26 (PubMed PMID: 30443830. Epub 2018/11/18): 531-538
- Joint working group of E, Ensat. European Society of Endocrine Surgeons (ESES) and European Network for the Study of Adrenal Tumours (ENSAT) recommendations for the surgical management of adrenocortical carcinoma.Br J Surg. 2017 Mar; 104 (PubMed PMID: 28199015. Epub 2017/02/16): 358-376
- Recommendation for standardized surgical management of primary adrenocortical carcinoma.Surgery. 2012 Jul; 152 (PubMed PMID: 22306837. Epub 2012/02/07): 123-132