Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Health literacy interventions and out comes: an updated systematic review.Evid Rep Technol Assess (Full Rep ). 2011; 199: 1-941
- Interventions for individuals with low health literacy: asystematic review.J Health Commun. 2011; 16: 30-54https://doi.org/10.1080/10810730.2011.604391
- The association of Health literacy and postoperative complications after colorectal surgery: A cohort study.Am J Surg. 2022; 223: 1047-1052https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2021.10.024
- Association between socioeconomic status, surgical treatment and mortality inpatients with colorectal cancer.Br J Surg. 2014; 101: 1173-1182https://doi.org/10.1002/bjs.9555
- Using the health literacy universal precautions toolkit to Improve the quality of Patient materials.J Health Commun. 2015; 20: 69-76https://doi.org/10.1080/10810730.2015.1081997
- Patient -Centered Communication :basic skills.Am Fam Physician. 2017; 95: 29-34
- Updating health literacy for healthy people 2030 :defining its importance for anew decade in public health.JPublic Health Manag Pract. 2021; 27: S258-S264https://doi.org/10.1097/PHH.0000000000001324
- The impact ofTeach -BackMethod onRetention ofKey domains ofEmergency department discharge instructions.J Emerg Med. 2017; 53: e59-e65https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jemermed.2017.06.032
- Health literacy in an orthopaedic trauma patient population :improving patient comprehension with informational intervention.JOrthop Trauma. 2014; 28: e75-e79https://doi.org/10.1097/BOT.0b013e3182a66921