Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radical D2 gastrectomy with adjuvant chemotherapy for stage IB/II/III distal gastric cancers in the era of perioperative chemotherapy: a propensity matched comparison.Am J Surg. 2022; 223: 1055-1062
- Comparison of the overall survival of proximal and distal gastric cancer after gastrectomy: a systematic review and meta-analysis.World J Surg Oncol. 2021; 19: 17
- Perioperative chemotherapy versus surgery alone for resectable gastroesophageal cancer.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 11-20
- Perioperative chemotherapy with fluorouracil plus leucovorin, oxaliplatin, and docetaxel versus fluorouracil or capecitabine plus cisplatin and epirubicin for locally advanced, resectable gastric or gastro-oesophageal junction adenocarcinoma (FLOT4): a randomised, phase 2/3 trial.Lancet. 2019; 393: 1948-1957
- An introduction to propensity score methods for reducing the effects of confounding in observational studies.Multivariate Behav Res. 2011; 46: 399-424
- LBA41 - phase III randomized study of neoadjuvant chemotherapy (CT) with docetaxel(D), oxaliplatin(O) and S-1(S) (DOS) followed by surgery and adjuvant S-1, vs surgery and adjuvant S-1, for resectable advanced gastric cancer (GC) (PRODIGY).Ann Oncol. 2019; 30: v876-v877
- Gastrectomy with or without neoadjuvant S-1 plus cisplatin for type 4 or large type 3 gastric cancer (JCOG0501): an open-label, phase 3, randomized controlled trial.Gastric Cancer. 2021; 24: 492-502
- Phase III trial to evaluate the efficacy of neoadjuvant chemotherapy with S-1 plus oxaliplatin followed by D2 gastrectomy with adjuvant S-1 in locally advanced gastric cancer: Japan Clinical Oncology Group study JCOG1509 (NAGISA trial).J Clin Oncol. 2017; 35 (TPS4134-TPS4134)
- Multimodal treatments for resectable gastric cancer: a systematic review and network meta-analysis.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2019; 45: 1796-1805
- Perioperative chemotherapy versus adjuvant chemotherapy strategies in resectable gastric and gastroesophageal cancer: a Markov decision analysis.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2021;