Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Conservative management of malignant colorectal polyps in select cases is safe in long-term follow-up: an institutional review.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 658-663
- Malignant colorectal polyps: endoscopic polypectomy and watchful waiting is not inferior to subsequent bowel resection. A nationwide propensity score-based analysis.Langenbeck's Arch Surg. 2019; 404: 231-242
- NCCN guidelines insights: rectal cancer, version 6.2020.J Natl Compr Cancer Netw. 2020 Jul; 18: 806-815
- Patient and physician preferences for nonoperative management for low rectal cancer: is it a reasonable treatment option?.Dis Colon Rectum. 2018 Nov; 61: 1281-1289
- United Kingdom low anterior resection syndrome study group. Predicting the risk of bowel-related quality-of-life impairment after restorative resection for rectal cancer: a multicenter cross-sectional study.Dis Colon Rectum. 2016 Apr; 59: 270-280