Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Graduate Medical Education “Trainee in difficulty” current remediation practices and outcomes.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 796-808https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2021.12.031
- https://acgme.org/what-we-do/accreditation/milestones/overview/Date accessed: February 14, 2022
- Identifying strategies for struggling surgery residents.J Surg Res. 2022; 273: 147-154https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2021.12.026
- Unheard voices: a qualitative study of resident perspectives on remediation.J Grad Med Educ. 2021; 13: 507-514https://doi.org/10.4300/JGME-D-20-01481.1
- A phased approach: the general surgery experience adopting entrustable professional Activities in the United States.Acad Med. 2021; 96: S9-S13https://doi.org/10.1097/ACM.0000000000004107