Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Stolen Focus.Crown, an imprint of Random House, New York, NY2022
- #ILookLikeASurgeon: or do I? The local and global impact of a hashtag.Am J Surg. 2021; 221: 908-909https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2020.10.020
- Social media in the mentorship and networking of physicians: important role for women in surgical specialties.Am J Surg. 2018; 215: 752-760https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2018.02.011
- Twitter use among departments of surgery with general surgery residency programs.J Surg Educ. 2021; 78: 35-42https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsurg.2020.06.008
- Facebook's emotional consequences: why Facebook causes a decrease in mood and why people still use it.Comput Hum Behav. 2014; 35: 359-363
- Professionalism must prevail: a call to stop cyberbullying [published online ahead of print, 2022 Feb 3].Surgery. 2022; S0039–6060 (00005-8)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2022.01.001
- Inspired by distraction: mind wandering facilitates creative incubation.Psychol Sci. 2012; 23: 1117-1122https://doi.org/10.1177/0956797612446024
Bossio D, Holton AE. Burning out and turning off: journalists' disconnection strategies on social media. Journalism. 202;22(10):2475-2492.
- Retired surgeons' reflections on their careers.JAMA Surg. 2020; 155: 359-361