Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cochrane handbook for systematic reviews of interventions.https://training.cochrane.org/handbook/currentDate accessed: December 12, 2021
- The well-built clinical question: a key to evidence-based decisions.ACP J Club. 1995; 123: A12-A13
- PICO, PICOS and SPIDER: a comparison study of specificity and sensitivity in three search tools for qualitative systematic reviews.BMC Health Serv Res. 2014; 14: 579https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-014-0579-0
- Comparing patient characteristics, type of intervention, control, and outcome (PICO) queries with unguided searching: a randomized controlled crossover trial.J Med Libr Assoc JMLA. 2012; 100: 121-126https://doi.org/10.3163/1536-5050.100.2.010
- The impact of patient, intervention, comparison, outcome (PICO) as a search strategy tool on literature search quality: a systematic review.J Med Libr Assoc JMLA. 2018; 106: 420-431https://doi.org/10.5195/jmla.2018.345
- A review of the PubMed PICO tool: using evidence-based practice in health education.Health Promot Pract. 2020; 21: 496-498https://doi.org/10.1177/1524839919893361
- A comparison of the performance of seven key bibliographic databases in identifying all relevant systematic reviews of interventions for hypertension.Syst Rev. 2016; 5: 27https://doi.org/10.1186/s13643-016-0197-5
- Medical literature searches: a comparison of PubMed and google scholar.Health Inf Libr J. 2012; 29: 214-222https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1471-1842.2012.00992.x
- Comparing the coverage, recall, and precision of searches for 120 systematic reviews in Embase, MEDLINE, and Google Scholar: a prospective study.Syst Rev. 2016; 5: 39https://doi.org/10.1186/s13643-016-0215-7