- Cralley A.L.
- Hopman J.
- Leasia K.
- Robinson C.
- Morton A.
- Pieracci F.M.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Earlier liposomal bupivacaine blocks improve analgesia and decrease opioid requirements for bariatric surgery patients.Am J Surg. Feb 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.02.052
- Role of regional anesthesia in enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) protocols.Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. Oct 2021; 34: 616-625https://doi.org/10.1097/ACO.0000000000001048
- Preventive analgesia for postoperative pain control: a broader concept.Local Reg Anesth. May 2014; 7: 17-22https://doi.org/10.2147/LRA.S62160
- Minimal clinically important differences in randomised clinical trials on pain management after total hip and knee arthroplasty: a systematic review.Br J Anaesth. May. 2021; 126: 1029-1037https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bja.2021.01.021
- Tramadol. A preliminary review of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties, and therapeutic potential in acute and chronic pain states.Drugs. Aug. 1993; 46: 313-340https://doi.org/10.2165/00003495-199346020-00008
- Impact of ultrasound-guided transversus abdominis plane block on postoperative pain and early outcome after laparoscopic bariatric surgery: a randomized double-blinded controlled trial.Obes Surg. May 2019; 29: 1534-1541https://doi.org/10.1007/s11695-019-03720-y
- Effect of intravenous infusion of lidocaine compared with ultrasound-guided transverse abdominal plane block on the quality of postoperative recovery in patients undergoing laparoscopic bariatric surgery.Drug Des Devel Ther. Mar. 2022; 16: 739-748https://doi.org/10.2147/DDDT.S356880