Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Health disparities and cancer: racial disparities in cancer mortality in the United States, 2000-2010.Front Public Health. 2015; 3: 51
- Lack of reduction in racial disparities in cancer-specific mortality over a 20-year period.Cancer. 2014; 120: 1532-1539
- Disparities in breast cancer treatment and outcomes: biological, social, and health system determinants and opportunities for research.Oncol. 2013; 18: 986-993
- Structural racism and health inequities in the USA: evidence and interventions.Lancet. 2017; 389
- Disparities in timely treatment among young women with breast cancer.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 811-815
- Time to surgery and breast cancer survival in the United States.JAMA Oncol. 2016; 2: 330-339
- Biology of breast cancer in young women.Breast Cancer Res. 2014; 16
- Differences in breast cancer incidence among young women aged 20-49 years by stage and tumor characteristics, age, race, and ethnicity, 2004-2013.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2018; 169: 595-606
- Time to surgery among women treated with neoadjuvant systemic therapy and upfront surgery for breast cancer.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2021; 186: 535-550
- Adjuvant capecitabine for breast cancer after preoperative chemotherapy.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 2147-2159
- Trastuzumab emtansine for residual invasive HER2-positive breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 617-628