- Yeh M.W.
- Ituarte P.H.
- Zhou H.C.
- et al.
- Hegedüs L.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence and prevalence of primary hyperparathyroidism in a racially mixed population.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2013; 98: 1122-1129https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2012-4022
- Clinical practice. The thyroid nodule.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 1764-1771https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMcp031436
- Evaluation for concomitant thyroid nodules and primary hyperparathyroidism in patients undergoing parathyroidectomy or thyroidectomy.Surgery. 2008; 144 (discussion 866-868): 862-866https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surg.2008.07.029
- My surgical practice: radioguided parathyroid surgery, how and why we use it.Am J Surg. 2022; 223: 203-205https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2021.06.001
- Is preoperative parathyroid localization necessary for tertiary hyperparathyroidism?.Am J Surg. 2022; (In press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.05.002
- Vitamin D deficiency is associated with single gland parathyroid disease.Am J Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2022.04.005
- The American association of endocrine surgeons guidelines for definitive management of primary hyperparathyroidism.JAMA Surg. 2016; 151: 959-968https://doi.org/10.1001/jamasurg.2016.2310
- Is preoperative investigation of the thyroid justified in patients undergoing parathyroidectomy for hyperparathyroidism?.Thyroid. 2002; 12: 1109-1112https://doi.org/10.1089/105072502321085207
- Role of cervical ultrasound in detecting thyroid pathology in primary hyperparathyroidism.J Surg Res. 2014; 190: 575-578https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jss.2014.03.038
- Outcomes of concurrent parathyroidectomy and thyroidectomy among CESQIP surgeons.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 1190-1196