Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Addressing the carbon footprint of health organisations: eight lessons for implementation.Public Health Res Pract. 2018; 282841830https://doi.org/10.17061/phrp2841830
- The impact of surgery on global climate: a carbon footprinting study of operating theatres in three health systems.Lancet Planet Health. 2017; 1: e381-e388https://doi.org/10.1016/S2542-5196(17)30162-6
Wahlström M, Pohjalainen E, Teittinen T, Van der Linden A, Christis M, Manshoven S. Are we losing resources when managing Europe's waste? European Environment Agency, European Topic Centres/Waste and Materials in a Green Economy Report, 28 Oct 2019. https://www.eionet.europa.eu/etcs/etc-wmge/products/etc-reports/are-we-losing-resources-when-managing-europes-waste-1/@@download/file/EEA%20task%126.96.36.199_Loss%20of%20resources_FINAL%2018.10.2019.pdf.
- Operating room waste: disposable supply utilization in neurosurgical procedures.J Neurosurg. 2017; 126: 620-625https://doi.org/10.3171/2016.2.JNS152442
- Assessing the costs of disposable and reusable supplies wasted during surgeries.Int J Surg. 2018; 53: 18-23https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijsu.2018.02.004
- Surgical team familiarity and waste generation in the operating room.Am J Surg. 2021; 222: 694-699https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2021.05.009
- Safe Management of Wastes from Health-Care Activities.World Health Organization, Geneva2014
- Disposable versus reusable medical gowns: a performance comparison.Am J Infect Control. 2021; 49: 563-570https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajic.2020.10.013
- Hazardous medical waste generation rates of different categories of health-care facilities.Waste Manag. 2012; 32: 1434-1441https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wasman.2012.02.015