Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
https://unos.org/data/. Accessed May 25, 2022.
- Left digit bias in selection and acceptance of deceased donor organs.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 1105-1109
- Survival benefit of primary deceased donor transplantation with high-KDPI kidneys.Am J Transplant. 2014; 14: 2310-2316
- Renal transplant survival from older donors.Arch Surg. 2004; 139: 384-389
- Effects of high-risk kidneys on Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients program quality reports.Am J Transplant. 2016; 16: 2646-2653
- Global trends and challenges in deceased donor kidney allocation.Kidney Int. 2017; 91: 1287-1299
https://unos.org/news/two-new-transplant-performance-metrics-to-implement-july-14-2022/. Accessed May 25, 2022.
- Artificial intelligence and kidney transplantation.World J Transplant. 2021; 11: 277-289