Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The surgeon -rationalist- change agent: Stepping into our calling.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 648-651
- Cancer risk estimation using American College of Radiology thyroid imaging reporting and data system for cytologically indeterminate thyroid nodules.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 653-656
- Using what we already have: optimizing information from ultrasound and fine needle aspiration biopsy for decision making in thyroid nodular disease.Am J Surg. 2022; 224 (652-652)
- Conservative management of malignant colorectal polyps in select cases is safe in long-term follow-up: an institutional review.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 658-663
- Guiding patients through the muddy water of malignant colorectal polyp management.Am J Surg. 2022; 224 (657-657)
- The prevelance, operations, and outcomes of carcinoid heart disease.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 665-669
- Carcinoid heart disease: the rare and obscure becomes screened and well known.Am J Surg. 2022; 224 (664-664)
- Graduate Medical Education “Trainee in difficulty” current remediation practices and outcomes.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 796-808
- Is the difficulty with the trainee or the terminology? A call for common definitions and evidence-based solutions to help residents succeed.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 794-795
- Disparities in timely treatment among young women with breast cancer.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 811-815
- Time to Surgery delays: barriers to care for black women with breast cancer.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 809-810
- My thoughts: a surgeon responds to the Ukrainian genocide.Am J Surg. 2022; 224: 823-824